Tigra FitClic Neo Armband
You live in a connected world where smartphones help you exercise, navigate, communicate and more. To easily access your phone wherever you go, you need a versatile mounting system that attaches and detaches the phone with no effort, and keep it securely mounted in place even under the most demanding conditions. The FitClic Neo is such a system. It is the worlds first magnetic twist-locking system for smartphones.
Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phones most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
Model code: FN-AB
- Ventilated and elastic neoprene-Velcro straps in 2 sizes
- Fits arm sizes of 18-30cm (7-12) and 26-46cm (10-18)
- Hand-washable and exchangeable straps
- Single hand operation ensuring ease of attaching and detaching phone
- All plastic parts in contact with skin padded with silicone for maximum comfort
- Works with all FitClic Neo cases and U-TAG
- Weight: 60.4g
- Package includes mount plate with interchangeable straps in 2 sizes
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass. Inductive wireless charging might be hampered.