Tigra FITCLIC NEO Bike Kit for U-TAG
You live in a connected world where smartphones help you exercise, navigate, communicate and more.
You don't follow the pack when it comes to your smartphone choice or you're happy with your current case system and want to attach it securely to your bike.
To easily access your phone wherever you go, you need a versatile mounting system that attaches and detaches the phone with no effort, and keep it securely mounted in place even under the most demanding conditions. The FitClic Neo is such a system. It is the worlds first magnetic twist-locking system for smartphones.
Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phones most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
About the U-TAG Universal Adapter
• Designed for use of FitClic Neo system on any smartphones or their cases
• Tool-free installation
• High quality 3M VHB self-adhesive backing with large footprint
• Can resist > 30kg force if properly installed
• Designed for flat, non-porous surfaces made of aluminum, steel, glass, porcelain/ceramic, Nylon, PU, ABS, PC, PVC or Acrylic
• Pocket friendly and minimalist design
• Works with all FitClic Neo mounts and accessories
• Weight: 15.9g
• Dimensions: 74 x 47 x 7.2mm
About the Bike Strap Mount :
• Mountable on bicycle handlebar or stem
• Fits any bars within Ø20-45mm/¾""-1¾""
• Grooved nylon fastener with proven security
• Rotatable 360°
• Aligns with bikes center line when mounted on stem
• With Goof-ProofTM lock for extra security
• Works with all FitClic Neo cases and U-TAG
• Weight: 53.7g
Package includes 1 U-TAG and alcohol cleaning pad, 1 bike mount, nylon fastener, silicone pad and spacer, Allen key
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass. Inductive wireless charging might be hampered.