Tigra BikeConsole Power Plus for Samsung Galaxy S5
Worried about running your phone's battery flat during a bike trip?
Want to charge your smartphone while inside the BikeConsole but don't want to fiddle with charging cables that run out of the case?
Don't want to compromise the water resistance of the BikeConsole by having an extra opening for the charging cable?
Then BikeConsole Power Plus offers the perfect solution. It is an enhanced version of BikeConsole with an integrated charging connector and a clip-on 3000mAh battery pack. You can charge your phone on the go as well as power or charge other device.
All the great Tigra BikeConsole features - detachable touch-screen compatible case, universal mounting bracket with quick release, and waterproof housing come as standard.
- Touchscreen Operable
- IPX4 water resistance
- Strong universal bracket ?20 - 45mm
- Bracket lock mechanism
- Slim, flat back body
- Camera Operable
- Headphones accessible
- Double lock
- Strong engineered plastic construction
- Built in micro-USB connector module
- Form fitting weatherproof battery pack that can be securely attached at the back of the BikeConsole housing
- Compatible with New Universal Mounting Bracket
- Battery capacity 2,800 mAh (enough to more than double the life of your phone)
- Battery Type: Li-ion rechargeable
- Input: DC 5V max. 1A input through 2.5mm DC jack from compatible power source (eg BikeCharge Dynamo, computer or wall mounted chargers)
- Output: DC 5V max. 1A output through integrated micro USB connector for charging smartphone to more than double the life of your phone
- Extra micro USB output port to charge other devices
- Can charge and discharge simultaneously
What's in the Box
The product is delivered in full retail packaging and comprises the case, 2800 mAh battery, silicon lining, handlebar mount and allen key. Everything you will need to mount your Samsung Galaxy S5 on your Bike.
Learn more about the Samsung Galaxy Power Plus, including how to install it, by visiting our YouTube channel.